Meet the Expert
Owner, ESS Ventures LLC
- 30 years experience in grain-based food manufacturing.
- Has worked for Kellogg, Quaker Oats, Wenger Mfg. and consulted with food manufacturers worldwide.
- Offers broad spectrum of knowledge and experience in the production of grain-based foods as well as intricacies of the equipment involved in processing these foods.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Food process engineering: Familiarity with design, operation and maintenance of industrial food manufacturing equipment and systems
- Cereal grains science: Understanding of fundamental characteristics of grains and their properties, and the methods of transforming them into finished products
- Food technology: Knowledge of the fundamentals of food processing that involves the combination of multiple ingredients and physical processes needed to develop a broad range of foods
- Plant management and operations: Familiarity with key elements of setting up, equipping, staffing, managing, retooling, reconfiguring and expanding food manufacturing facilities
- Quality control: Understanding of the multiple processes and procedures required to ensure food meeting quality and safety specifications and that processes are performed efficiently
- Capital equipment acquisition: Knowledge of specifying, locating, inspecting, qualifying, and negotiating functions surrounding processing equipment acquisitions
Grain-Based Food Processing: Skills