Meet the Expert
Managing Partner, Odgers Berndtson, LLC
- 20 years experience in executive search with a special focus on financial services, conducting C-level and board of director search assignments in both the U.S. and overseas.
- Founded Allyon Solutions to provide integrated operations in finance to emerging companies in underserved markets. Co-founded Sextant Search Partners, a boutique financial services executive search business based in New York City, and Axiom Consulting, a human capital and strategy consulting firm.
- CEO of TMP Worldwide's executive search division following TMP's acquisition of Highland Search, an executive search group he set up in 1995.
- 14 years at Russell Reynolds Associates, eventually heading its financial services practice and managing its Asia Pacific operation.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
- If your team is digitally unaware then the greatest risk is that it enables digitally adept competitors to create new models that disrupt your entire enterprise.
- If a company has a digital strategy but it proves to be off the mark, the company also risks wasting resources on initiatives that are blind alleys.
- For the established company, a digital strategy does not necessarily have an impact on the market for your current products because it’s something you’re doing in addition to current business.
OpportunitiesIf a company can disintermediate its own business model, before someone else does, it has the opportunity to:
- Maintain and then grow its market share.
- Augment its core products.
- Put land mines in the road for competitors by getting there first.
- Use technology to create incremental improvements in products or services that make a difference in the marketplace.
- Incrementally improve revenue and profits.
How to Revamp Your Team to Become Digitally Aware: Risks & Opportunities