Meet the Expert
Director of Investor Relations, Abingworth
- Consultant in investor relations for venture capital and private equity, with experience at three venture firms – VantagePoint Capital Partners, Bay Partners and Kodiak Venture Partners.
- Has served as primary contact with hundreds of venture fund limited partners, domestic and international, developing detailed ongoing communications, portfolio financial updates and meeting presentations.
- Has managed communications and public relations for major fundraising efforts, meetings with prospective investors, and preparation of due diligence questionnaires and related documents.
Session Packages from $490
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- An awareness regarding the need for research and outreach
- A willingness to become more transparent and open with information
- A genuine interest in the limited partners and their specific needs
- A willingness to be more accessible
- An ability to balance day-to-day demands with the long-term need for relationship building
- A commitment to ongoing communications and prospecting
- An ability to focus the marketing effort on those who are most likely to invest
- The determination to keep going even when there are roadblocks and fundraising is not easy
- An understanding that this is a people-oriented business
- A desire to be a leader in the venture capital industry
Investor Relations for Venture Capital: Skills