Reprinted from TrustedPeer
Meet the Expert
- Co-founder and President of STARKMAN, a public relations, branding, and marketing firm with offices in New York City and San Francisco.
- Clients have included Fortune 100 companies, national not-for-profits, leading financial services firms, and startup companies.
- Previously held leadership positions at respected PR and investor relations firms, including senior vice president at The MWW Group, where he oversaw corporate communications and investor relations, and Morgen-Walke Associates, where he was responsible for the firm’s corporate communications practice.
- Worked as an editor and reporter at major newspapers in the U.S. and Canada, including The Wall Street Journal, American Banker, The Detroit News, The Toronto Star, and The (Montreal) Gazette. Earlier, he worked as a copywriter at W.B. Doner in Michigan.
- Eric is cited in the acknowledgements of four books written by leading financial journalists.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 11 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Managing the Nuances of a Corporate Crisis
- STARKMAN, this expert's reputation management firm focused on public relations, crisis communications and branding
- PRWeek article, where Richard Grasso, the once-embattled former CEO of the New York Stock Exchange, credits this expert's crisis communications strategy with helping him achieve a high-profile courtroom victory
- Portfolio article, where this expert is identified as one of the nation's top crisis communication experts
- Corporate blog, which features perspectives on crisis management by this expert
- Articles on corporate crisis communications, as published by Harvard Business Review
Managing the Nuances of a Corporate Crisis: Resources