- Manage research, strategy and design projects for: online, mobile, video gaming,entertainment, health care, kids and technology arenas
- Competitive analysis, focus groups, surveys, usability testing, playability, ethnography and strategic planning
- Clients include: A&E Networks, Activision/Blizzard, Disney, Dunkin’ Donuts, EA, ESPN, Hasbro, Intel, Kaiser Permanente, LG, Microsoft, National Geographic, Nickelodeon, Nike, Nokia, Oracle, Rdio, Sony Computer Entertainment America, Tencent, Ubisoft, Warner Bros., Zynga
- Research conducted in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America
- All 6 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Market Research - Digital Consumer Products
Risks & Opportunities
Many companies feel that they do not have time or resources for market research. Spending millions of dollars on product launches without a solid basis in market research can result in:
- Failed new product launches.
- Losing touch with the consumer.
- Failing to understand not only today’s consumer but also tomorrow’s.
- Failing to earn profits in both the short and long term.
- Losing market share.
If market research is done well, the opportunities include:gaining insurance against product launch failure;
- Gaining insurance against product launch failure.
- Building products around consumers.
- Maintaining an ongoing connection with consumers.
- Enjoying greater consumer satisfaction.
- Earning higher revenues and market share.