Meet the Expert
Co-Founder, Scoot Insights
- Leveraging 25 years of consumer marketing experience in the UK/Europe and in the US to reveal fresh consumer insights that are relevant and directional and inform management teams in making more valuable decisions.
- Focused on bringing rapid, in-person, qualitative consumer understanding to the client/agency team without compromising depth of understanding and ensuring immediately actionable results.
- In the past five years clients have included: 7x7 Magazine, Annie's, BevMo!, Birds Eye Foods, Brita, Cisco, Clorox's Fresh Step, d-CON, Dole, Ebro, facebook, Fleischmann's, Google, Hormel, IHOP, Kraft Europe, Kroger, LeapFrog, Milton's, Nestle, PepsiCo, PG&E, Quaker, Sabra, Samsung, TurboTax.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksSome companies believe consumer research is a "nice to have" not a "need to have." However, consumer insights can be a vital ingredient in making better, consumer-informed decisions. If you are not in a dialogue with your current and potential consumers, it can result in:
- Missed opportunities to grow your business.
- Mistakes that can cause your trade customers and end consumers to lose trust in your brand.
- Launches that are the wrong ones, or not fine-tuned to maximize success.
- Decisions that are not rooted in a deep understanding of consumer needs.
- Your competitors "stealing" your consumers from you.
- Your brand marketing being driven by internal forces rather than consumers.
OpportunitiesInvolve your consumers in research so you have a deep understanding of their needs that can allow you to make better, consumer-driven decisions. This can mean:
- Helping you make the right decisions to keep them happy and loyal to your brand.
- Creating consumer communication that resonates.
- Building and growing your brand and business to create value for your shareholders.
- Developing marketing plans that deliver inspiring and motivating initiatives to your consumers.
- Identifying ways to attract new users to your brand.
- Being responsible for launching successful new products, not failures.
Market Research - Qualitative Consumer Insights: Risks & Opportunities