Meet the Expert
Founder, Bardown Inc.
- Championed digital asset management before the data boom on consumer devices, and mobile applications before app stores existed; currently playing a leadership role in the mobile payments market.
- Key player in the creation of SoftCard, a joint venture involving AT&T, Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile USA to develop the world's first wallet to span multiple banks, networks, and mobile operators.
- Currently leveraging the real world experience of deploying mobile payment solutions to assist banks, mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, and everyone in between to deploy products that engage their consumers.
- Named by in-Mobia as one of top 6 influencers in wireless industry; by Sports Business Journal as one of top 10 influencers in mobile sports; by Billboard as one of top 10 executives in mobile music.
- Formerly two-time captain of the Cornell varsity hockey team, a second round draft pick in the 1990 NHL draft, and leading scorer and MVP of the Boston Bruins minor league team in 1995-96.
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Head of digital, head of strategy, head of innovation, chief executive officer, others with titles that focus on growth and future technological developments. Everyone in the organization who has mobile and/or innovation in their area of responsibility. Issuing banks, mobile handset manufacturers, mobile network operators, payment infrastructure providers, payment processors. Companies with 500 or more employees.
Mobile Payments: Target Audience