Meet the Expert
Founder, Bardown Inc.
- Championed digital asset management before the data boom on consumer devices, and mobile applications before app stores existed; currently playing a leadership role in the mobile payments market.
- Key player in the creation of SoftCard, a joint venture involving AT&T, Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile USA to develop the world's first wallet to span multiple banks, networks, and mobile operators.
- Currently leveraging the real world experience of deploying mobile payment solutions to assist banks, mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, and everyone in between to deploy products that engage their consumers.
- Named by in-Mobia as one of top 6 influencers in wireless industry; by Sports Business Journal as one of top 10 influencers in mobile sports; by Billboard as one of top 10 executives in mobile music.
- Formerly two-time captain of the Cornell varsity hockey team, a second round draft pick in the 1990 NHL draft, and leading scorer and MVP of the Boston Bruins minor league team in 1995-96.
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Individuals who plan to work in the mobile pay area in their company need the following skills and background:
- Payment card provisioning
- Payment industry regulatory knowledge
- Understanding of tokenization
- Familiarity with mobile devices and operating systems
- Understanding of KYC (know-your-customer) checks
- Payment processing
- Retail and online payments experience
Mobile Payments: Skills