Meet the Expert
Chief Executive Officer, Board Evaluation Services, Inc.
- 14 years, internationally-recognized leader advising in board governance: board structures, policies and practices, corporate governance education seminars, expert witness/litigation support, board and committee evaluations.
- Served as the corporate governance expert witness in a major lawsuit against Enron (2008).
- Founding member and director, Board Advisory Services of Kennesaw State University’s Corporate Governance Center, the oldest governance center in the U.S.
- Clients include: Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, Georgia Board of Regents, Diebold, Inc., Chubb Insurance, and Labaton Sucharow LLP.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Boards of directors, chair and members of Nominating and Governance Committees, and executive management. In addition, people considering directorships or committee chair or member positions. Any person or entity within the organization that is affected by the quality of its board practices are stakeholders. This includes the board itself, executive management and employees. The principles of corporate governance apply to all industries; public, private and nonprofit. From emerging company, firm or organization to Fortune 500.
Nominating and Governance Committee Processes: Target Audience