Meet the Expert
Vice President, Valuation Research Corporation
- 20 years as a valuation specialist, investment banker, and IP attorney
- Fairness Opinions; Solvency Opinions; Capital Adequacy Opinions; Allocation of Purchase Price (SFAS 141); Goodwill Impairment (SFAS 142); and Deferred Compensation/Stock Option valuation work (IRC 409A)
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Anyone attempting to complete a purchase price allocation must have a CFA designation (Chartered Financial Analyst).
- Preferably, the person conducting the valuation should have three to four years of experience doing valuations and have worked on valuations of between 15 and 20 valuation studies.
Business Combinations - Purchase Price Allocation: Skills