Meet the Expert
Former Global VP - Marketing, Communications, Sustainability and Talent, Unilever
- London-based thought leader and global advisor in HR, marketing, communications and sustainability.
- Career at Unilever spanning 25 years, culminating with his leading the company's groundbreaking work in business model transformation with purpose at its core.
- Previous roles at the company have included work across Africa, the Middle East, Turkey, Asia, Europe and the Americas. Unilever is a global corporation with turnover of £50 billion and 150,000 employees in 90 countries.
- A sought-after speaker, he inspires and provokes organizations to put purpose at the center of everything they do. Has spoken at Cambridge University, Warwick and Oxford as well as corporate events across Australia, Europe, Japan, North America, and Africa.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- An awareness and understanding of the major social and environmental forces that are affecting and will continue to shape the long-term viability of business.
- Ability to define and articulate the business case for purposeful business.
- Ability to make the moral case for doing well by doing good.
- Ability to engage top leadership in a way that makes them agents for change.
- A deep and thorough understanding of the workforce and new ways to assess and reward employees.
- Ability to communicate the company's purpose at all levels.
- Ability to communicate the company's purpose to the outside world.
Purposeful Business - Doing Well by Doing Good: Skills