Meet the Expert
COO, Final Surge LLC
- COO and a Founding Partner for Final Surge LLC developers of the FinalSurge.com coaching and training platform and apps that empower some of the world's best coaches and athletes to reach fitness and performance excellence like never before.
- CEO and Founder of Best Thinking, Inc., independent digital publishing. Mashable.com rated it as one of the top five best websites for publishers.
- COO and GM for practice management at the LexisNexis Group of Reed Elsevier, one of the world’s largest online publishers of scientific, medical, legal and business journals and websites.
- CEO and Founder of Time Matters Software, one of the most widely used information and document management systems in the U.S. legal market.
- 20-plus years in virtually every leadership position in high-tech innovation from startups to global companies, including building and successfully exiting his own startup, nurturing startups in his accelerator, venture investing, and driving strategy and numerous acquisitions for a major innovation initiative at a large global company.
- Testified before Congress on alternative energy, participated in White House meetings with the VP on economic development, and quoted in the Wall Street Journal on Internet taxation.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Commercializing Innovation to Drive Growth
COO, Final Surge LLC
C-level officers, president, senior vice president, founder, major investor Company officers, board members, shareholders or other investors and, ultimately, employees and customers There are no restrictions on industries that can benefit. Recent work has included technology companies active in software, the Internet and cloud technology; media companies involved in digital publishing, content, syndication and visibility; and energy companies developing alternative fuels and electric vehicle technology. Country restrictions may be invoked – Nigeria, Russia and Ukraine, as examples. Companies with a market cap of $50 million to $10 billion and with 100 to 50,000 employees would be a typical small- to mid-cap company most suited to benefit from the insights of this topic.
Commercializing Innovation to Drive Growth: Target Audience