Meet the Expert
COO, Intake Health Inc.
- COO of Intake Health™ an innovator in professional sports and consumer athletics hydration monitoring. We are proud to be funded by both the National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health, who have awarded us multiple prestigious grants for our cutting-edge work in health monitoring.
- COO and a Founding Partner for Final Surge® developers of the FinalSurge.com coaching and training platform and apps that empower some of the world's best coaches and athletes to reach fitness and performance excellence like never before.
- CEO and Founder of Best Thinking® independent digital publishing. Mashable.com rated it as one of the top five best websites for publishers.
- COO and GM with P&L responsibility for practice management at the LexisNexis Group of Reed Elsevier, one of the world’s largest online publishers of scientific, medical, legal and business journals and websites.
- CEO and Founder of Time Matters® Software, one of the most widely used information and document management systems in the U.S. legal market.
- 20-plus years in virtually every leadership position in high-tech innovation from startups to global companies, including building and successfully exiting his own startup, nurturing startups in his accelerator, venture investing, and driving strategy and numerous acquisitions for a major innovation initiative at a large global company.
- Testified before Congress on alternative energy, participated in White House meetings with the VP on economic development, and quoted in the Wall Street Journal on Internet taxation.
- IRONMAN® Certified Coach. 2021 USAT Age Group Sprint Triathlon Nationals Qualifier. Commercial Pilot - Instrument Multi-engine Land, Single Engine Sea.
Meeting Packages from $400
Your Meeting Package Includes:
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Commercializing Innovation to Drive Growth
COO, Intake Health Inc.
C-level officers, president, senior vice president, founder, major investor Company officers, board members, shareholders or other investors and, ultimately, employees and customers There are no restrictions on industries that can benefit. Recent work has included technology companies active in software, the Internet and cloud technology; media companies involved in digital publishing, content, syndication and visibility; and energy companies developing alternative fuels and electric vehicle technology. Country restrictions may be invoked – Nigeria, Russia and Ukraine, as examples. Companies with a market cap of $50 million to $10 billion and with 100 to 50,000 employees would be a typical small- to mid-cap company most suited to benefit from the insights of this topic.
Commercializing Innovation to Drive Growth: Target Audience