Meet the Expert
Principal, JAS Limited
- Former Managing Director and the Head of the Regulatory Management Team for JPMorgan Chase & Co. responsible for coordinating the firm’s internal dealings with supervisors and regulators globally.
- Designed and managed the firm’s Corporate Operational Risk function; and, prior to that, served as the firm’s Senior Credit Officer. He also was the General Manager of the Singapore Office and Regional Head of Credit for Asia Pacific. He was the Global Head of Credit Research and served for a time in Tokyo as the Head of the firm’s M&A Advisory function.
- Bank Supervision and Regulation Division of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Founding member (JPMorgan) and Chairman, Operational Risk Data Exchange Association (ORX)
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Case Western Reserve University and serves as Chairman of the Finance Committee.
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Interview with Joseph Sabatini on the guiding principles of Basel II
- "Capital Allocation for Operational Risk" (Presentation by Joseph Sabatini)
- "Operational Risk For Banks" (Presentation by Rahmat Mulyana)
- Moody's informational website on the Dodd-Frank Act
- Joseph Sabatini on LinkedIn
Regulatory Management Strategies for Financial Institutions: Resources