Reprinted from TrustedPeer
Meet the Expert
- Involved in global crop production for 40 years, his experience in South America started in the early 1970s when he conducted agricultural experiments in central Brazil.
- A keen observer of the development of the soybean industry in South America. Fluent in Portuguese and travels regularly to Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay to inspect soybean and corn crops.
- Appears frequently on national television and radio programs to discuss world agricultural issues; conducts numerous seminars dealing with agricultural production for regional and national audiences.
- President of Soybean And Corn Advisor, Inc., a consulting firm that works with Fortune 500 companies and the agricultural trading community specializing in fundamental analysis of soybean and corn production with special emphasis on South America.
- Worldwide client base includes: Investment companies, banks, grain merchants, food manufacturers, agricultural processors, information and advice services, commodity traders, agricultural co-ops, chemical companies, fertilizer companies, livestock feed companies, large-scale farming, and governments.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Soybean and Corn Production - North and South America
Owner, Soybean and Corn Advisor, Inc.
Effective analysis of competitive positions in grain production and marketing between North and South America requires a broad range of experience and skills. Among them:
- Educational background in agronomy
- On-the-ground familiarity with farming in both the United States and South America
- Strong analytical skills
- Language skills, including Portuguese and Spanish
- Knowledge of cash grain and futures markets
- Knowledge of global markets and economies
Soybean and Corn Production - North and South America: Skills