Meet the Expert
Proprietor, The Brand Hotel
- Marketing founder of the EA SPORTS brand.
- EA Sports brand grew from $0 to a global #1 position with $1B in sales
- Developed strategy resulting in the iconic "It's in the game" tag line
- Brand/product marketing responsible for developing over 200 brand-defining TV commercials.
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Creative partnerships
- The financial/creative/emotional relationships between companies/brands/products and their creative marketing partners generally in the areas of advertising, promotion, public relations, social media and other areas where outside creative expertise is mission critical.
- Royalties are a negotiated percentage of sales that are activated once the amount of the guarantee has been recouped and continue as specified by the contract. The guarantee and royalty are generally established on an annual basis for the duration of the contract.
- Sports licensing
- The act of formally aligning companies/brands/products with specific sports athletes/teams/leagues to accomplish marketing objectives.
- Sports marketing
- The use of sports as a marketing strategy to accomplish general marketing objectives.
- Strategic partnerships
- Partnerships between compatible companies/brands/products to accomplish marketing objectives by targeting the same consumers with synergistic messaging.
- Up-front guarantees
- In a licensing deal, the up-front guarantee is generally the amount that the licensee pays the licensor upon signing the deal. This is a guaranteed, fixed amount agreed by both parties and will be paid regardless of product performance.
Sports Marketing as a Brand Building Tool: Defined Terms