Meet the Expert
President and CEO, Tosk, Inc.
- Silicon Valley entrepreneur, board member, and private investor. Extensive experience in founding and financing new companies and improving the performance of existing companies.
- Previously served as CEO, Chairman, COO or CFO of four successful startup companies that achieved an exit for investors, either through M&A or IPO.
- Functional areas of expertise include: general management, product development, fundraising, licensing, finance, marketing strategy, and governance.
- Specialties: Managing the start-up and high growth process, research and product development strategy, team-building, and M&A/IPO preparation and implementation.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 10 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs, founding scientists and engineers, project managers, VPs, CFOs, COOs, CEOs, and board members, starting or expanding a new venture. Startup team members, advisers, board members, and investors. All industries. Startup to $1 billion.
Starting a New Venture with Innovations that Create Competitive Advantage in Large Markets: Target Audience