Meet the Expert
Lease Program Manager, DataSales
- 20 years experience originating, structuring and negotiating lease transactions with start up, emerging growth and venture backed companies.
- Directly funded more than $175 million of equipment purchases for clients.
- Specialties: Extensive experience financing technology hardware to start up, emerging growth and venture backed companies.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Capital expenditure (CAPEX)
- Funds used by a company to fund physical assets, the cost of which is capitalized over a period of years. In IT, this normally refers to servers, computers and related equipment.
- Evergreen clauses
- Provisions in a leasing contract that cause the lease to renew automatically, usually month-to-month, but it can be for longer periods. Such provisions often are invoked when a client fails to provide a timely termination notice, according to the terms of the lease.
- Extend the runway
- Expanding the cash available to a business to extend cash flow or expand operations. This can be through raising equity or through preserving cash, which can be enhanced through leasing.
- One who leases equipment to another.
Technology Hardware Leasing: Defined Terms