Competition among services providers has never been more brutal.
Perhaps as much as 99 percent of what you do is perceived as similar to what your competitors do.The best way to win in competition – in RFPs and in the client competitions commonly referred to as "beauty contests" or "bake-offs" – is to understand the motivation and process driving the client's selection decision.
- Teaches service providers how to win in competition and retain and expand committed client relationships using the Third Level Selling and Services principles.
- Clients by sector: real estate - Eastdil, JLL, Colliers, CBRE, Avison Young; financial services - Morgan Stanley, GE Capital, Wells Fargo; professional services firms - Baker Tilly, Slalom Consulting, ROI Communications.
- Helps financial and professional service providers to find and communicate their unique value proposition to make it easier for prospective clients to choose them over alternatives.
- REALBID was an institutional real estate buyer seller matching service.
- Merged with Comps.com (verified commercial property sales comparables) in 1998
- The combined company was sold to Costar Group in 2000.
- Country Manager for Australia and Asia
- Western Regional Manager
- MBIA (NYSE: MBI) is Municipal Bond Insurance Association is the largest bond insurer.
What People Are Saying About Bob