Project Portfolio Management, or PPM, gives a company's top leadership the ability to track and evaluate the progress of disparate projects the organization is undertaking.
And make judgments on whether its resources are being wisely and effectively invested.
PPM looks at your entire collection of projects as a whole and determines if your collective activities are moving your company along the path set out in your strategic plan and your goals.
A PPM system can assure that project teams are fully aware of strategic goals and that the work being done is the work the company wants to be done.
- Expertise in SaaS business models and technologies, software design techniques and Portfolio Management techniques
- Founder/CEO/CTO for Innotas, Founder/Chief Architect for Convoy Corp and CTO at Teaching Channel
- Bluescape is a visual collaborative workspace that users can securely access across large-scale multi-touch displays, computers, and mobile devices.
- Bluescape workspaces allow an unlimited number of users see and interact with shared documents, software, drawings, images and video – all in real time.
- IT consulting services for new and emerging technology companies
- Founder, CEO, CTO
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Application Portfolio Management (APM), in a way that would make easy for IT executives to align their IT organizations with the overall goals of the business.
- Founder and Chief Architect
- Convoy worldwide provider of application integration software for PeopleSoft applications
- Provides products and services that migrate data to and interface with ERP applications
- Acquired by New Era of Networks Inc. (NEON), June 1999
- Systems engineer in specialty division, Surety, Ocean Marine, custom application development