High-performance product development teams are not just nice to have, they are essential for achieving innovation and speed in new product development.
The opportunity cost of sub-optimal team performance is rarely acknowledged. Low-performance teams are costly in terms of both hard and soft costs.
High-performance teams are part of the DNA of world-class technology companies and contribute to their competitive advantage.
- Author of the book, "Innovate Products Faster: Graphical Tools for Accelerating Product Development" enabling companies to have both innovation and speed for clients from start ups to Fortune 100s
- 25 years of leading global organizations to deliver compelling products and technologies including Apple, Cisco and AOL
- Experienced based management consulting firm that enables organization to create new products faster.
- Technical Product Operations
- Program management, process & metrics implementation, contracts management, staffing, organizational communications and cost reduction activities
- Chief of Staff, AOL Publishing Technologies, Web Product & Technology and Silicon Valley Development Center
- Organization led the implementation of “free” AOL, resulting in four consecutive quarters of 40%+ growth in advertising revenue
- Led the re-architecture of the Apple Product Development Process designed to support the rapid growth of the Macintosh product line.
- Apple Product Development Process is still used today to deliver the iPhone and iPad
- Chair, Watermark Strategic Development Board - Watermark, www.wearewatermark.org (2012 – Present)
- President, Board of Directors - Fremont Union High Schools Foundation (2011 – Present)
- Innovate Products Faster - by John Carter and Jeanne Bradford; Published by TCGen Press (April 2012)