When it comes to company branding, this can make or break. It requires high-level strategic thinking to develop creative expression that differentiates your business and raises the value of your brand.
The value is in creating a concept that you can then wrap around a distinctive and memorable message, leading to higher brand recognition.
Bright creative expression saves money – and makes money – in the long run.
- Won multiple accolades from The One Show, CA, D&AD, and Cannes.
- Wrote the taglines “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” for EA Sports and "All things sporting good" for Sports Authority.
- His agency was written about as one of the 10 greatest success stories of overseas expansion in a book published by The US Chamber of Commerce.
- Featured in Wired Magazine and The Wall Street Journal (even got his face illustrated); TV appearances on Business Unusual and The Greta Van Sustren Show.
- Clients have included: Nissan, Mercedes, GM, Dell, Burger King, Round Table Pizza, Labatt's, Stroh's, Budweiser, Ketel One Vodka, Hershey, Campbell's Soup, Xerox, Kodak, Mirage Hotel/casino, Treasure Island Hotel/casino, Ally Bank, Etrade, Olive Garden Restaurants, Febreze, and P&G.
- ECD running the agency’s work for RadioShack, 3M, and Crown Royal.
- Other accounts include Ally Bank, Etrade Financial, Ketel One Vodka, Olive Garden Restaurants, Febreze, and P&G 175th anniversary.
- Managed 60 creatives across traditional and digital platforms including 10 CDs and 12 ACDs.
- This team has been recognized by Cannes (including lions), The One Show (including pencils), The Effie's, The Andy's, and more importantly, pop culture at large.
- Helped shape the agency's creative structure for growth. Scaled from 400 employees to 1000 in 2 years.
- Phasmatrope in Philadelphia with his brother Peter and former OWN&P partner Michael Wilde. Their Philadelphia Eagles work won top honors at the Philadelphia ADDYs.
- Odiorne Wilde Narraway and Partners
- Helped launch Electronic Arts - wrote the tagline, “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” for EA Sports.
- Other clients included: Lucky Brand jeans, Bay Area Mercedes dealers, California Burger King franchisees and Salon.com.
- Twice awarded "Best copywriter in Canada".
- Howard Gossage award for "Best copywriter in San Francisco."