Disruptive creativity delivers an unexpected message in an unexpected place.
When it comes to company branding, this can make or break. It requires high-level strategic thinking to develop creative expression that differentiates your business and raises the value of your brand. Dare to be disruptive.
When it comes to company branding, this can make or break. It requires high-level strategic thinking to develop creative expression that differentiates your business and raises the value of your brand.
The value is in creating a concept that you can then wrap around a distinctive and memorable message, leading to higher brand recognition.
Bright creative expression saves money – and makes money – in the long run.
Meet the Expert
President, Revival House
- Won multiple accolades from The One Show, CA, D&AD, and Cannes.
- Wrote the taglines “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” for EA Sports and "All things sporting good" for Sports Authority.
- His agency was written about as one of the 10 greatest success stories of overseas expansion in a book published by The US Chamber of Commerce.
- Featured in Wired Magazine and The Wall Street Journal (even got his face illustrated); TV appearances on Business Unusual and The Greta Van Sustren Show.
- Clients have included: Nissan, Mercedes, GM, Dell, Burger King, Round Table Pizza, Labatt's, Stroh's, Budweiser, Ketel One Vodka, Hershey, Campbell's Soup, Xerox, Kodak, Mirage Hotel/casino, Treasure Island Hotel/casino, Ally Bank, Etrade, Olive Garden Restaurants, Febreze, and P&G.
Chief Creative Officer • Grey New York
2011 — 2013
- ECD running the agency’s work for RadioShack, 3M, and Crown Royal.
- Other accounts include Ally Bank, Etrade Financial, Ketel One Vodka, Olive Garden Restaurants, Febreze, and P&G 175th anniversary.
- Managed 60 creatives across traditional and digital platforms including 10 CDs and 12 ACDs.
- This team has been recognized by Cannes (including lions), The One Show (including pencils), The Effie's, The Andy's, and more importantly, pop culture at large.
- Helped shape the agency's creative structure for growth. Scaled from 400 employees to 1000 in 2 years.
President • Phasmatrope
May, 2005 — 2009
- Phasmatrope in Philadelphia with his brother Peter and former OWN&P partner Michael Wilde. Their Philadelphia Eagles work won top honors at the Philadelphia ADDYs.
Chairman and ECD • OWNP
1994 — 2003
- Odiorne Wilde Narraway and Partners
- Helped launch Electronic Arts - wrote the tagline, “If it’s in the game, it’s in the game” for EA Sports.
- Other clients included: Lucky Brand jeans, Bay Area Mercedes dealers, California Burger King franchisees and Salon.com.
Creative Director • Publicis & Hal Riney
1992 — 1994
Copy Writer • Goldberg Moser O'Neill
1991 — 1994
Copy Writer • Chiat\Day
1988 — 1991
Copy Writer • Hutchins/Young & Rubicam
1986 — 1988
BA, History, 1987
- Twice awarded "Best copywriter in Canada".
- Howard Gossage award for "Best copywriter in San Francisco."
Packages with Jeff starting from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
Access to ALL Best Practices authored by TrustedPeer Expert Jeff Odiorne on this topic.
Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
Review and analysis of your issue with pre-meeting discovery questions by Jeff, followed by a 30- or 60-minute one-on-one call. Sample
Your (+colleagues) meeting is directed and focused from the first minute.
Meeting Summary Report
After your call, Jeff completes a Meeting Summary Report to provide you with the session’s discussion topics, analysis, assessment and recommendations for next steps. Sample
After your meeting, continue your relationship with Jeff on your own, or with TrustedPeer’s support.