The concept-to-launch phase is the crucial, formative period of your business.
For a first-time founder of a new business, the most important success factor during this phase is total commitment.
Applying best practices in this crucial early phase can make the difference between a solid foundation for launching a rocket or burning out on the launch pad.
- Founder and CEO of TrustedPeer
- 30 years professional experience in Internet infrastructure services, telecommunications, business applications, and healthcare applications
- CEO, COO, and CFO for seven technology companies resulting in five acquisitions
- Director of Finance and on IPO Team for Electronic Arts
- SEAL Team 2 - BUD/S Class 99
- Providing high-quality consulting expertise, helping business professionals make critical decisions with certainty - and with the immediacy demanded by today's fast-changing business world
- Value-added, mission-critical, Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions to leaders in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), financial services, Web 2.0, online games, and digital media in North America and Europe
- GNI's customer-centric infrastructure, delivery model, and commercial approach offer a robust, reliable IT foundation for optimizing the delivery of production instances of on-line applications
- Investor: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
- GNi was acquired by FusionStorm in March 2010
- Healthcare IT providing a HIPAA compliant cloud application, health management programs and a proprietary FDA Class II medical device for remote symptom management of chronically ill patients covering more than 120 chronic diseases and co-morbidities
- Investors: Psilos Group, Oracle Strategic Partners, Integral Capital, California Technology Ventures
- Health Hero Network was acquired by Robert Bosch Healthcare
- Automated and proactive enterprise application management by embedding best practices into a proprietary technology platform for ISVs to deliver Software as a Service (SaaS) to the Mid-Market
- Investors: American Express, Alliance Capital, Bayview Partners, CommVest LLC, Convergence Partners, Mentmore Holdings, Sand Hill Capital, Robertson Stephens and ThomVest Holdings
- Avasta was acquired by Navisite (Nasdaq: NAVI)
- Cloud-based, unified messaging application that consolidated voice, e-mail and voicemail
- Utilizing VoIP technology including enhanced telephone features such as find-me, follow-me, call forwarding, unique telephone #, e-mail address, text-to-speech with credit card billing and usage tracking
- Investors: SoftBank Ventures, Mayfield Fund, and Microsoft
- ThinkLink was acquired by Microsoft
- Director - FP&A responsible for annual Financial Plan, quarterly forecasting, new business analysis.
- Board Auditor - EA Japan (a joint venture with JVC)
- IPO finance team
ThesisInterdisciplinary Approach to Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- Board of Directors - TrustedPeer, Inc.
- Board of Directors - Phoebe Hearst Preschool (2005-Present)
- Board of Directors - Global Netoptex Inc. (2007-2009)
- Board of Directors - Avasta, Inc. (2000-2002)
- Lecturer, Tepper School of Management, Carnegie Mellon University, Professor Linda Argote Organizational Behavior, Professor Art Boni - Capstone Program, 2017.
- Judge, Entrepreneurial Programs, University of San Francisco, Professor Gleb Nikitenko, 2017.
What People Are Saying About Philip
UBS Securities LLC