Every business needs a clear strategy. It also needs the capability to implement that strategy throughout the organization.
Organizations of all sizes, at any phase of growth, must observe a simple but often missed distinction between strategy content and strategy process. Strategy content defines what your organization needs to do; strategy process is implementation.Our inter-connected world provides businesses many opportunities to know its markets and its customers.
Companies that think strategically know how to gather that data and build a base of market knowledge.
Susan Lynch PhD
- French: Français
- Focus on the intersection of strategy implementation and organizational change - how a company’s approach to strategy development shifts as a company grows and matures.
- Adjunct Professor of Strategy at INSEAD - in strategy and strategy implementation to MBAs and executives.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Harvard Business School
- Management consultant with McKinsey & Company in New York and Sydney
- PhD in Strategic and International Management
- Provides and directs courses in strategy and strategy implementation to MBAs, executives and for single company focussed cases
- Develops strategy cases based on a company's own strategy experience for immersive learning and skill building experiences
- Deepening focus on strategy implementation and organizational change, with emphasis on a how a company extends the strategic abilities of the growing organization
- Provides and directs courses in strategy and strategy implementation to MBAs and executives
- Research lies at the intersection of strategy implementation and organizational change
- Recent work considers how networks shape individual and organizational identity and affect the success of chosen strategies
- Research in Organisational Theory; Strategy Implementation and Organisational Change; Formal Organisation Design; Managing a Firm's Informal Social Network
- Teaching Strategy to MBAs
- Management consultant in New York and Sydney, consulting to multinational companies on corporate and business unit strategy and organizational change.
- Lead internal faculty for the Strategy module of McKinsey's global MiniMBA program for newly hired associates.