Bringing packaged products to market is a series of steps. Missing a step can be fatal. The first step is to know your market and your competitors. Identify the market and know exactly who the consumer is. Paint a vivid portrait.Effective channel partner management also requires identifying the competition and the scale of your competitor’s investment in their product. Know their distribution and their long-term liability around the experience that their product offers. Finally, identify the long-term viability of the product you are selling. Understand the risks involved with your offering.
- Senior Vice President - Electronic Arts
- General Manager Americas Publishing
- 25 years of delivering revenue and profit across North America
- Grew North American Sales Revenue from $50M to $2B at EA
- Supplier-of-the-Year and Vendor-of-the-Year awards from Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us
- Additional Channel Partners: Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop
- General Manager - Americas Publishing
- Led $2B revenue team. Sales, Trade Marketing, Operations and Manufacturing, Demand and Strategic Planning, Category Management
- Led top-to-top relationships with all key retailers, including Wal-mart, GameStop, Best Buy, Target, Amazon and Toys R Us
- Transformed division into a fact-based, strategic organization.
- Installed S&OP (sales and operations planning) as platform intelligence and decision-making for business
- Grew Americas Publishing from $50M in 1987 to $2B
- Included North America, Central and South America and Mexico
- Western Region
- Business Software, Education and Entertainment Software