Sales is the lifeblood of your organization.
In order to be effective, a sales organization must innovate for customer satisfaction and success. Sales people must learn and self-correct to adapt in a competitive market.
You need to build a sales force based on teamwork, trust and transparency; one that actively looks for customer partnership opportunities; an organization where each player reinforces the other, nurturing and mentoring are second nature and competitiveness is reserved for the competition.
You need to build a fearless sales team.
- Vice Chairman, Global Head of Technology, Media and Telecom - CTPartners
- Managing Partner & President of Leadership Services - Heidrick & Struggles
- Managing Partner - Korn Ferry
- SVP Sales - Software Publishing Corporation
- Director - IBM Channel Operations
- A National Coaching Firm for C-Level Executives focusing on Sales Process Improvement
- Global Head of Technology, Media and Telecom - Executive Retained Search
- IPO 2010 (NYSE: CTP)
- Executive Committee
- President of Leadership Services - assessment and coaching
- Clients: Apple, Symantec, Google, Cisco
- SVP, Sales & Marketing
- Responsible for all of IBM’s Channel operations in the central third of the US