Meet the Expert
- 20+ years hands-on and strategic experience in EU and U.S. life science environment: managing positions in pharmaceutical companies, startup technology enterprises and academic research.
- Specializes in partnering therapeutics, biomarkers and companion diagnostics, e.g. in CNS, ENT and ophthalmology; provides strategic management consulting for pharmaceutical and biotech companies, including turn-around situations and situations that call for change management.
- Clients have included: academic labs on the verge of spinning out a service-providing or technological entity; tech transfer offices of academic research organizations; entrepreneurial start-ups; biotech companies at various R&D stages; pharma companies in temporary need of strategy assessment or with a gap in alliance management; chemical companies expanding their strategic portfolios to API for the therapeutic life science industry; patient adherence program specialists.
- Geography of clients: Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, Israel, USA, Australia, New Zealand.
- Expert Reviewer to the European Commission, reviewing grant applications in Life Science/SME-relevant fields.
Session Packages from $450
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Business Development and Out-Licensing for Life Sciences Companies
- "Getting to Yes"
- TED Talks: The Walk from "No" to "Yes"
- Harvard Business Review: Extreme Negotiations
- Center for Business and Study in Training and Negotiation: Integrative Negotiation
- Value Negotiation: How To Finally Get the "Win-Win" Right
Business Development and Out-Licensing for Life Sciences Companies: Resources