- Senior Executive with a track record of delivering sustainable revenue growth, restructuring businesses and driving performance evolution – in P&L and functional leadership roles, as an Interim Executive, and as an NED (Non-Executive Director) and Advisor.
- Expertise in turnaround, restructure, change, risk, strategy, and governance.
- Industry experience in Retail & Commercial Banking, Global Standards, Risk, Insurance, Real Estate, Hi-Tech and Social Media.
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Business Transformation in Financial Services
Risks & Opportunities
The biggest risk of all is in failing to transform: A company will die. It will be unable to compete and eventually just fold.
Risks during transformation include:
- Failing to have employee engagement – not having ownership of the process at the senior levels of the company.
- Attempting a transformation on a shoestring budget – not providing the proper resources to get it done.
- Having an incomplete set of scenarios in the business case for transformation.
- Not clarifying the metrics for measuring success in the transformation.
Transformation offers the opportunities to:
- Empower your workforce and create a language for the entire company.
- Provide efficient and effective delivery to the customer.
- Create a new level of transparency.