- 30 years of Global Customer and Patient Experience working across silos to extend relationships with customers and create deeper loyalty.
- Client sectors include: Healthcare; Consumer, Small Business and Enterprise Software; Defense Contractor; Electric Utility; Animated Film; Computer Hardware and Non-Profit.
- Specialties: Customer Experience; Lean/TPS; Process/Organizational Excellence; Business Process Improvement.
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Driving Growth Through Customer Experience - Design Thinking, Digital Transformation
- Customer experience journey mapping
- This is a visual tool that allows a company or team to capture the tangible and emotional experiences of customers as they interact with a product.
- Follow me home
A process for understanding the customer experience created by Intuit founder Scott Cook. Cook would go to a retail outlet and wait until he saw a customer purchasing Intuit's Quicken software package. He would then ask to follow the customer home to watch the customer install and use the product. The term "follow me home" refers to efforts to observe customers in their home environment, be it a residence or an office, using the product as they normally would.
- Listening post
- Means by which a company observes and listens to customers interacting with its offerings. It may include such channels as social media sites, blogs or other websites, surveys, polls and customer user groups.
- Moments of truth
- Points in a customer experience where the customer has an emotional reaction, positive or negative, to the offering or to the company that created it. These are often moments where the customer makes a decision about the product or about the company.
Share-of-wallet is "the percentage of a customer’s spend that is with a given company over a given amount of time. For a gas retailer, for example, it’s the number of times a given customer fills up their car’s gas tank one month at their own pumps divided by the total number of times the same customer fills up their car’s gas tank that entire month."
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- A process first developed by Abbie Griffin in the 1990s that enables developers to create new products based on the genuine needs and desires of the marketplace.