Meet the Expert
Chairman and CEO, OpenMatters
- Board member for companies seeking expertise in social, mobile, cloud and big data.
- Strategic advisor to company leaders wanting to pivot their business models to benefit from digital technologies. Clients include (past and present) AT&T, Microsoft, GE Healthcare, Deloitte, ESPN, and Goldman Sachs.
- Technology investor in social, mobile, cloud and big data companies; portfolio companies manage 15,000 social networks with 40 million members for 150 leading brands.
- Author and speaker: co-authored 5 books and 20 ebooks; published 1,100 articles; appeared on CNN, CNBC, NPR, and Bloomberg TV; delivered 500+ keynote speeches globally.
Session Packages from $750
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- OpenMatters: Building Great Digital Companies
- Barry Libert's Blog
- Barry Libert's webpage
- View a video and read an eBook about the value of digital businesses; take a survey that helps define your business model and the way forward.
- WSJ: "Embracing Digital: Why Boards That Don’t Could Put Companies at Risk"
- The Wharton SEI Center for Advanced Studies in Management
Crossing the Digital Divide: Harnessing the Power of Networks to Quadruple Value: Resources