Meet the Expert
President, ClearAction LLC
- 20 years in customer experience leadership, guiding companies in cross-organizational engagement for CX innovation and improving marketing organization efficiency and effectiveness.
- Managed customer experience improvement and marketing at Fortune 250 firms Sonoco (packaging) and Applied Materials (semiconductor); led 20-country task force to design Sonoco customer satisfaction methodology.
- On a panel of 17 CX experts for the CXPA; one of ten featured columnists for CustomerThink; number six all-time author on CustomerThink.com.
- Invited by IBM BigDataHub, SDL InsideCXM, SAP, MyCustomer, ClienteerHub, SearchCRM, CXPA, KCBS and others to contribute customer experience expertise.
- Consulting clients have included: Adobe, Allegion, Anritsu, Applied Materials, Cisco, Ingersoll Rand, Kaiser, SunPower, Thomson Reuters.
- Named to "Global Gurus: World's Top 30 Customer Experience Professionals;" SAP's "Top 60 Customer Experience Influencers;" Onanalytica's "Top 100 Influencers of Customer Experience & Big Data."
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksShallow implementations of customer experience management run the following risks:
- Concentrating on the re-buy might produce short term gains, but in the long term it's not as valuable as concentrating on producing mutual value with customers.
- Companies become over-dependent on their front line, customer service people who aren't receiving what they need from the back offices.
- If you're not looking company-wide at the way you manage customer experiences, then you're allowing each division, functional area or region to manage the customer using their own ad hoc methods, and probably confusing customers in the meantime.
- Inconsistency can erode customer trust or prevent it from taking root.
OpportunitiesCompanies that create excellent customer experiences enjoy the following opportunities:
- Cost savings through removing or revising parts of processes and policies that aren't serving you or your customer.
- By addressing those costs once and for all, you prevent them from playing into your financial statements quarter after quarter.
- Happier employees, which makes happier customers.
- Less turnover and lower costs associated with employee and customer on-boarding.
- Positive word of mouth.
Enabling Customer Experience ROI: Risks & Opportunities