Meet the Expert
Principal, True North Strategies, LLC
- 35 years experience in corporate communications, heading communications teams at Merck, United Technologies, Purdue Pharma, Yale University and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Offers expertise in foundation leadership, academic public affairs, and issues management.
- Founded True North Strategies, LLC, strategic communications consultancy to build on leadership role at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, guiding communications strategy to advance the influence and effectiveness of non-profit organizations.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- The Communications Network
- Relevance - Content Promotion News and Insights
- Arthur W. Page Society
- Influence & Company
- "Relevance" by Andrea Coville
- "Eating the Big Fish," by Adam Morgan
- "Groundswell," by Li and Bernoff
Achieving Impact Through Integrated Communications: Resources