- 20 years as VP Manufacturing / Operations for 6 medical device companies.
- Sanovas - COO
- Picarro - VP Manufacturing and Customer Support
- CardioDX - VP Operations and Administration
- PEAK Surgical - VP Operations (Acquired by Medtronic)
- Siemens Untrasound - VP Global Supply Chain
- Stryker (NYSE: SYK) - VP Global Operations
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Manufacturing Strategy - Alignment of Tactics and Resources
- Asset management
- Managing cash, inventory, product costs and other financials affecting manufacturing and other parts of the business
- Balanced scorecard
This is a one-page table for top metrics indicating actual versus target.
- CM – Contract manufacturer
This is a company that can build the entire product, or provide sub-assemblies or parts, and is located offsite.
Collaboration among personnel from two or more departments
- Key Performance Indicator
- Raising the bar
Continuing to improve talent in the organization