Meet the Expert
Co-Founder, Scoot Insights
- Leveraging 25 years of consumer marketing experience in the UK/Europe and in the US to reveal fresh consumer insights that are relevant and directional and inform management teams in making more valuable decisions.
- Focused on bringing rapid, in-person, qualitative consumer understanding to the client/agency team without compromising depth of understanding and ensuring immediately actionable results.
- In the past five years clients have included: 7x7 Magazine, Annie's, BevMo!, Birds Eye Foods, Brita, Cisco, Clorox's Fresh Step, d-CON, Dole, Ebro, facebook, Fleischmann's, Google, Hormel, IHOP, Kraft Europe, Kroger, LeapFrog, Milton's, Nestle, PepsiCo, PG&E, Quaker, Sabra, Samsung, TurboTax.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
VP of marketing, Chief Marketing Officer, marketing officials in general; VP of innovation; director of strategy; director of consumer insight; director of market research; head of R&D; director of communications, Director of design CEO, CMO, and CFO; VP of marketing or marketing officials in general; VP of innovation; directors of strategic planning, consumer insights, strategy, market research and communications/design; head of R&D Automotive, consumer packaged goods (CPG), digital & technology, financial services, healthcare & pharmaceuticals, petcare, publishing & media, retail, social media, toys & electronics, travel, utilities Medium to large size, but also include projects for businesses as small as a three-outlet cafe chain or as large as giant international brands.
Market Research - Qualitative Consumer Insights: Target Audience