Meet the Expert
Co-Founder, Scoot Insights
- Leveraging 25 years of consumer marketing experience in the UK/Europe and in the US to reveal fresh consumer insights that are relevant and directional and inform management teams in making more valuable decisions.
- Focused on bringing rapid, in-person, qualitative consumer understanding to the client/agency team without compromising depth of understanding and ensuring immediately actionable results.
- In the past five years clients have included: 7x7 Magazine, Annie's, BevMo!, Birds Eye Foods, Brita, Cisco, Clorox's Fresh Step, d-CON, Dole, Ebro, facebook, Fleischmann's, Google, Hormel, IHOP, Kraft Europe, Kroger, LeapFrog, Milton's, Nestle, PepsiCo, PG&E, Quaker, Sabra, Samsung, TurboTax.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Instant Insights Lab
- Qualitative Research Consultants Association
- Scott Koenig, The Blue Oak Blog
- "The Case for Talking to Users in the Age of Big Data," by Matt Gallivan
- "Strengths and Weaknesses of Quantitative and Qualitative Research," by Demetrius Madrigal and Bryan McClain
- "Focus Group Research - Why The Traditional Research Methodology Works So Effectively"
Market Research - Qualitative Consumer Insights: Resources