Meet the Expert
Executive Producer, Ember Media Corp.
- More than 20 years experience consulting with clients seeking to engage multicultural audiences through digital technology and social media.
- Clients have included MTV, Discovery Networks, Scholastic, United Technologies, Denny's, The Employment Channel, the Greater Talent Network.
- A leader of efforts to transform Harlem into a center for technology innovation as a way to bring tech companies and startups to upper Manhattan.
- 10 years experience as a cable network executive with Showtime Networks, the Sega Channel and Comedy Central.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
RisksCompanies that ignore the opportunities in multicultural and digital marketing face the following risks:
- Loss of business due to a failure to tap into the fastest growing U.S. market.
- Missed sales opportunities in the enormous digital marketplace.
- Inefficient allocation of marketing and sales expenditure leading to declining ROI.
- Inability to successfully tailor messaging to the multicultural market.
- Failure to create new products and services based on market realities.
- "Aging out" of an industry due to an inability to keep pace with technology and market trends.
- Loss of positive image due to a failure to understand and respect diversity.
- Stagnation due to an inability to be current, innovative and interactive.
OpportunitiesCompanies that embrace multicultural and digital marketing can expect to benefit from the following opportunities:
- It's never been a better time to communicate and digital media is a great way to do it.
- The multicultural market is vast, growing, and offers tremendous opportunities for new business.
- The multicultural market is actively using digital media.
- Social media is far more cost-effective than traditional advertising.
- Companies can crowd-source successful product innovation.
- Interaction can benefit everyone. It's all about sharing.
- Detailed customer data is readily available and market research is more affordable.
- Companies can customize the message, the time, and the format to target a specific market.
Multicultural Marketing and Communications: Risks & Opportunities