The U.S. population is quickly evolving from a white majority to a mainstream that is racially and culturally mixed.
The advent of wifi has led to an explosion of digital devices, profoundly altered the way we now interact. From a marketing standpoint, it's a whole new playing field!
Smart companies are embracing both diversity and the digital age.
To succeed, you must understand the complexity that exists within the multicultural community. The payoff can be tremendous for companies who are able to craft informed, targeted communications to create a meaningful connection.
- Spanish: Español
- More than 20 years experience consulting with clients seeking to engage multicultural audiences through digital technology and social media.
- Clients have included MTV, Discovery Networks, Scholastic, United Technologies, Denny's, The Employment Channel, the Greater Talent Network.
- A leader of efforts to transform Harlem into a center for technology innovation as a way to bring tech companies and startups to upper Manhattan.
- 10 years experience as a cable network executive with Showtime Networks, the Sega Channel and Comedy Central.
- Silicon Harlem seeks to transform Harlem into a center for technology innovation as a way to bring tech companies and startups to upper Manhattan.
- Silicon Harlem works to increase fluency among local schoolchildren in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- Silicon Harlem encourages its community to network around technology, entrepreneurship, music, arts and culture, social innovation and urban environmentalism.
- Ember Media is a full-service interactive agency that produces CD-ROMs, websites and online applications to serve the marketing needs of companies.
- Clients include Scholastic, United Technologies, Denny's, The New York Institute of Technology, North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance, MTV, Discovery Networks, The Government of Bermuda Television, The Employment Channel, the Greater Talent Network.
- Established a presence in major cities, particularly New York and Chicago.
- Launched South Park television series.
- Helped launch first end-to-end digital media network that delivered fully downloaded video games on demand.
- Negotiated carriage agreements, developed marketing plans, managed an affiliate relations employee group
- "Business Person of the Year" (2013), Harlem Business Alliance.
- National Association for Multi-ethnicity in Communications, President (1996-98) - Focused on chapter leadership development, FCC relationship and industry partnerships.
- Armory Foundation, board member (current) – Foundation oversees indoor track & field center in New York that maintains the U.S. National Track and Field Hall of Fame and serves youth through a broad range of athletic, educational and community service programs.