Meet the Expert
Director of Marketing, Stok
- Leads CP Green, the green brokerage program of Capital Pacific, a national commercial real estate firm with sales of $7.13 billion in 49 states across the U.S.
- A leader and frequent speaker for ICSC RetailGreen, the leading retail-focused green real estate conference in the U.S.
- Co-chair of the 2013 ICSC RetailGreen Conference and member of the executive committee of the US Green Building Council's Bay Bridge branch.
- Advisor to Cole Valley Partners, a boutique real estate investment and consulting firm that prioritizes investing in and repositioning assets into green buildings.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Successfully navigating green real estate is best achieved by mastering or gaining access to the following skills:
- LEED accredited professional.
- Understanding of all the components that need to be considered to get a building certification.
- Involvement in professional organizations involved in sustainability topics, such as the Urban Land Institute and the International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Access to a network of people who know such nuances as which states are the most attractive for solar or where the PACE program has really taken off.
- An understanding of the very nuanced area of sustainability, especially for retail real estate.
- A firm understanding of real estate transactions and basic real estate finance.
Navigating Green Real Estate for Owners and Investors: Skills