- Senior finance manager with Big-4 CPA and 24 years in directing financial reporting operations and business plans,
- Complex modeling, analyzing product profitability, re-engineering business processes, and devising ROI financial solutions
- Senior Director - Arizona Cardinals Football Club
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Salary Cap Management – Financial Planning and Analysis
Risks & Opportunities
Not effectively managing the salary cap can result in making poor decisions and chaos when the unexpected happens. A team can lose valuable players, because it cannot sustain a contract and may be forced to let core players go.
Information is king. Having a well-thought-out and integrated approach to managing the salary cap, and all the myriad related data, creates a situation where the organization is able to react to unexpected roster needs and opportunities with agility and confidence. This means better decisions and ultimately a better chance for success on the field.