- Senior finance manager with Big-4 CPA and 24 years in directing financial reporting operations and business plans,
- Complex modeling, analyzing product profitability, re-engineering business processes, and devising ROI financial solutions
- Senior Director - Arizona Cardinals Football Club
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Salary Cap Management – Financial Planning and Analysis
- CBA or Collective Bargaining Agreement
An agreement between employers and employees that regulates the terms and conditions of employees in their workplace, their duties and the duties of the employer.
- Contract Guarantees
A player's guaranteed earnings, protected from reductions or termination based on performance, injury or the salary cap.
- League Year
Begins the second week of March for a 12-month span.
- Likely To Be Earned (LTBE)
Future player bonuses or incentives that are charged against the salary cap in the current year. These are bonuses or incentives that are "conditional" in some way – that may or may not be earned based on a future event or result. In this case, the expectation is that the item WILL be earned because a similar item was earned by that player in a prior season.
- Not Likely To Be Earned (NLTBE).
Future player bonuses or incentives, not affecting the salary cap in the current year.
- Salary Cap
An agreement or rule that places a limit on the amount of money that a sports team can spend on their roster of players.