Meet the Expert
- Involved in global crop production for 40 years, his experience in South America started in the early 1970s when he conducted agricultural experiments in central Brazil.
- A keen observer of the development of the soybean industry in South America. Fluent in Portuguese and travels regularly to Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay to inspect soybean and corn crops.
- Appears frequently on national television and radio programs to discuss world agricultural issues; conducts numerous seminars dealing with agricultural production for regional and national audiences.
- President of Soybean And Corn Advisor, Inc., a consulting firm that works with Fortune 500 companies and the agricultural trading community specializing in fundamental analysis of soybean and corn production with special emphasis on South America.
- Worldwide client base includes: Investment companies, banks, grain merchants, food manufacturers, agricultural processors, information and advice services, commodity traders, agricultural co-ops, chemical companies, fertilizer companies, livestock feed companies, large-scale farming, and governments.
Meeting Packages from $500
Your Meeting Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Meeting Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Meeting Summary Report
- Post-Meeting Engagement
Soybean and Corn Production - North and South America
Owner, Soybean and Corn Advisor, Inc.
Risks & Opportunities
RisksA weak grasp of crop production and market conditions in South America, and conditions that can influence South America, can have severe economic consequences. Not anticipating shifts in production, prices or the speed of marketing can create situations in which you don't react in time to properly hedge and protect yourself. You can miss significant opportunities or take positions that cost money or leave a great deal of money on the table.
OpportunitiesBeing well-informed about South American soybean and grain production, and its interaction with global and U.S. agriculture and economic forces, provides a foundation from which you can accurately assess likely market shifts and ensure you are properly positioned in the market to secure adequate or excellent margins and profits.
Soybean and Corn Production - North and South America: Risks & Opportunities