Meet the Expert
Adjunct Professor of Strategy, INSEAD
- Focus on the intersection of strategy implementation and organizational change - how a company’s approach to strategy development shifts as a company grows and matures.
- Adjunct Professor of Strategy at INSEAD - in strategy and strategy implementation to MBAs and executives.
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Harvard Business School
- Management consultant with McKinsey & Company in New York and Sydney
- PhD in Strategic and International Management
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
A company’s strategic planning group requires the following skills:
- Knowledge of the market.
- Knowledge of the company’s customers, and non-customers, and why non-customers are not customers.
- Knowledge of the company’s competitors and your company’s positions with respect to them.
- Knowledge of the company’s strengths and weaknesses. Companies with strong strategic capabilities are able to be honest about weaknesses and are clear about what is not an organizational strength; they’re able to say “that’s not our strength.”
Other organizational skills include:
- Solid project management capabilities – the ability to execute the strategy.
- The right executive management team.
- A line management team that is able to correctly prioritize and sequence tasks and martial resources in keeping with the strategy.
Strategy for Business Expansion and Corporate Growth: Skills