- Partner - StrataFusion
- CIO - Electronic Arts; CIO - McAfee; CIO - Logitech
- VP, Sales Operations & IT - Cisco
- Founding technologist and executive in the establishment of Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Nominated by U.S. Secretary of Transportation Mineta in November 2001 to assist in the creation of the TSA and secure the 435 commercial airports in the United States.
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Advanced persistent threat
Sophisticated forms of cyber attacks used by hackers to find sensitive corporate data over the long term.
Chief information officer or cloud integration officer
Chief information security officer
- Core enterprise
A set of IT resources and organizational capabilities that are shared across the enterprise (campus) and that provide the foundation upon which IT applications and services are designed, developed and sustained.
- Core systems
Applications and enabling technologies that support critical business functions.
Chief experience officer
Enterprise resource planning
Infrastructure as a service
- Intellectual property
A work or invention that is the result of creativity, such as a manuscript or a design, to which one has rights and for which one may apply for a patent, copyright, trademark, etc.
Platform as a service
Personal credit card information
Personally identifiable information
Software as a service.