Communication is the action verb of leadership. It's the means that leaders use to persuade others to believe, to join, to act.Persuasive communications is critical to business success. Business professionals must be prepared to succeed in press events, client or investor conferences, roadshows, tradeshows, speeches or business pitches.
They must also count on communication skills and techniques to bring discipline and alignment to their organization's branding, positioning and public relations.
- Communication, presentation, and media training
- Combines business, teaching and acting acumen to enable clients to deliver targeted and persuasive messages and presentations
- Clients include Genentech, AAA, Kaiser Permanente, Fenwick & West, and gaming companies
- Helps business leaders, legal teams, physicians, innovators, and creative talent develop and deliver persuasive messages and inspirational stories
- Individual and group presentation and communications skills coaching
- Needs include product launches, funding pitches, financial presentations, thought leadership speeches, IPO roadshows, book tours, courtroom testimony
- Clients include Genentech, AAA, Kaiser Permanente, Fenwich & West
- Director of Studio A.C.T. (2007-2013)
- develops academic programs, hires faculty, and screens prospective students
- Teaches acting and performers to actors and non-actors, the latter typically business professionals seeking to become more comfortable with public speaking
- A.C.T. serves 3,000 students every year - the first actor training program in the United States not affiliated with a college or university accredited to award a master of fine arts degree
- Taught more than 4,000 students during the last 20 years, through affiliations with A.C.T., Academy of Art University, Berkeley Repertory Theater, and California Shakespeare Theater
- Performed in more than 60 plays in the San Francisco Bay Area