- Communication, presentation, and media training
- Combines business, teaching and acting acumen to enable clients to deliver targeted and persuasive messages and presentations
- Clients include Genentech, AAA, Kaiser Permanente, Fenwick & West, and gaming companies
- All 9 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Strategic Communications and Presentations
Persuasive communications is critical to business success. Whether press events, client or investor conferences, roadshows, trade shows, speeches or business pitches, business professionals must be prepared to succeed in their communication goals.
And beyond specific events, professionals must be prepared to count on communication skills and techniques to bring discipline and alignment to their organization's branding, positioning and public relations. By crafting compelling messages and delivering them effectively – in both normal, day-to-day as well as challenging circumstances – professionals will be able to win agreements, change minds and influence opinions.
Strategic communications and presentations skills offer professionals the ability to:
- Anticipate obstacles to persuasion and using them to inform content.
- Develop and hone messages strategically.
- Rely on a road-tested template for a well-structured presentation.
- Become adept at storytelling to win over hearts and minds, prove a point, define corporate culture.
- Be relentless with messaging during media and Q & A encounters.