- More than 40 years of experience as an editor for several newspapers and online publications.
- More than 20 years of experience covering shipping, world trade and risk management and liability insurance issues.
- Worked with many foreign dignitaries and consulates on special sections covering shipping and trade in their countries including China, Russia and other countries throughout South America, Europe and Asia.
- Write a blog covering "tech" consumer items including computers (and peripherals), electronics and audio equipment.
- Ran newsrooms for two daily newspapers, which included editing, fact checking and layout of publications.
Edited articles from reporters and freelancers.
Edited articles submitted by reporters and freelancers, assigned articles, worked with photographers, laid out several pages per night, covered arts and entertainment, worked international, national and Sunday wire desks.
Edited and laid out 75 special sections per year covering shipping, world trade and insurance; worked on copy desk editing copy from reporters and freelancers; laid out various pages of daily newspaper and weekly magazine, wrote bi-weekly tech column covering consumer technology which was distributed to more than 450 newspapers by the Scripps Howard News Service.
Assigned and edited articles working with a small staff of reporters and photographers.
Write periodic tech blog covering technical consumer items ranging from computers to amplifiers.
Edit and write articles for a wide range of clients with an emphasis on search engine optimization using specific keyword placement.