are also highly effective equipment for professional communicators.
Stories help us compare notes about being human. In contrast to the
proofs of logic or appeals to reason, stories speak to the heart and to
Stories go to our core. Stories drive home the point. Stories persuade.
- Commercial & Professional Services > Research & Consulting Services
- Corporate Administration > Executive Corporate Management
- Corporate Communications > Storytelling
- Critical Issues > Start-ups
- Healthcare > Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences
- Information Technology > Software & Services
- Marketing > Executive Marketing Management
- Marketing > Public Relations & Messaging
- Principal - Butterfield Speaks - communication, presentation, and media training
- Stand above the crowd and manage stressful episodes with persuasive business communications, compelling strategic messages, dynamic presentations, and media savvy
- Product launches, funding pitches, financial presentations, thought leadership speeches, IPO roadshows, book tours, and courtroom testimony
- Corporate clients include: Microsoft; Gartner; Clif Bar; EBay; CNET; Infospace; Genentech, Bayer Corporation, VISA, Charles Schwab
- Healthcare clients include: Kaiser Permanente; Tenet Healthcare; The Cleveland Clinic
- Legal clients include: Fenwick & West; Sidley Austin; Jones Day
Skills and Expertise:
Or add more to the list.
- Facilitate and guide individuals and teams as they develop and prepare for product launches, funding pitches, financial presentations, thought leadership speeches, IPO roadshows, and book tours.
- Prepare lawyers and witnesses for the courtroom.
- Prepare Fortune 500 technology companies in both Investor Relations messaging and conference keynotes.
- Prepare Authors, Physicians and Business leaders for successful presentations and interviews on The Today Show, CNBC, CNN, and the TED conference.
- Acting and Voice Faculty
- A.C.T. is internationally recognized for its groundbreaking productions of classical works and bold explorations of contemporary playwriting.
- The conservatory serves 3,000 students every year and is the first actor training program in the United States not affiliated with a college or university accredited to award a master of fine arts degree.