Meet the Expert
President, Refreshingly Bright Ideas
- Senior marketing executive with experience in nonprofit, Internet, high technology, media, and consumer goods sectors.
- Responsible for brand strategy and comprehensive management of marketing strategy, activities and operations.
- Extensive operational experience managing mid-sized nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Strategic planner for blue-chip global advertisers. Board member and advisor to top environmental nonprofit organizations.
- Innovator in the fields of Internet personalization, high tech brand strategy, advertising account planning, brand equity research, and consumer psychographic research.
- Career highlights include globally recognized media campaigns and strategic planning for new product launches that rank as some of the most successful of all time.
- First American account planner in advertising industry.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- Refreshingly Bright Ideas website:
- Hauser Center for Non-Profit Organizations:
- Nonprofit Quarterly:
- Nonprofit Brand It!:
- Stanford Social Innovation Review:
Brand Strategy for Nonprofits: Resources