Meet the Expert
President, Refreshingly Bright Ideas
- Senior marketing executive with experience in nonprofit, Internet, high technology, media, and consumer goods sectors.
- Responsible for brand strategy and comprehensive management of marketing strategy, activities and operations.
- Extensive operational experience managing mid-sized nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- Strategic planner for blue-chip global advertisers. Board member and advisor to top environmental nonprofit organizations.
- Innovator in the fields of Internet personalization, high tech brand strategy, advertising account planning, brand equity research, and consumer psychographic research.
- Career highlights include globally recognized media campaigns and strategic planning for new product launches that rank as some of the most successful of all time.
- First American account planner in advertising industry.
Session Packages from $400
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 8 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
- First-hand experience in branding is needed to put a great brand strategy to work.
- The art and science of creating a great strategy apply in many contexts, but the insights needed for great execution of that strategy require understanding the unique challenges and characteristics of nonprofit organizations.
- Understanding the creative process is important, too. People do by far their best work in this area when they aren't bored.
Brand Strategy for Nonprofits: Skills