Meet the Expert
President, The CBW Group, Inc.
- 30 years of successful experience in public relations, public affairs, media relations, issue management, event management, women marketing strategies and non-profit development strategies.
- Media Strategist for numerous clients resulting in feature stories in New YorkTimes, forbes.com, ABC World News, CBS Morning Show, San Francisco Chronicle, Washington Post and numerous other digital channels.
- Senior management of the California Governor’s Conference for Women for three California Governors, a $4 million one-day event for 14,000 women.
- Senior management for three Governors’ Global Climate Summits, for world leaders from six continents.
- Event Producer for the California Plug-In Electric Vehicle (PEV) Collaborative featuring Governor Jerry Brown and 40 Fortune 500 companies, including 8 car companies.
Session Packages from $500
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
CEO, executive VP, Chief Marketing Officer, chief policy officer, elected or appointed government officials CEO, chief sales officer, Chief Marketing Officer, chief policy officer, Chief Financial Officer, internal marketing and public relations All sectors, with emphasis in sustainability, clean technology, finance, health care, technology, non-profits, public affairs at local, state, national levels. Start-ups to Fortune 500s
Developing and Executing Successful PR Strategies: Target Audience