Meet the Expert
Founder/CEO, The Electron Shop
- 25 years in advertising, direct mail, public relations and digital media, enabling successful launch of integrated social media and content programs
- SVP/Partner at FleishmanHillard, a global marketing communications firm with 80+ offices. Created the firm's integrated marketing strategy and services practice for Visa, Bayer, Kaiser Permanente, Electronic Arts, AT&T, AT&T Interactive (now YP), Hyatt
- Earlier clients include: AT&T, Jelly Belly Candy Company, Autodesk, Cisco, Sun, Ross Stores, Salesforce.com, John Muir Health, Hewlett Packard, Restoration Hardware, PeopleSoft, 21st Century Insurance
Session Packages from $600
Your Expert Package Includes:
- All 7 Best Practices
- Pre-Call Discovery Process
- One-on-One Call with Expert
- Session Summary Report
- Post-Session Engagement
Risks & Opportunities
- Anyone can say anything either positive or negative.
- The potential for a reputation crisis is expanded.
- Communications are not brand appropriate.
- Communications are not culturally appropriate.
- 85 percent of purchases are made on recommendations from a trusted friend.
- Brands tend to take on human characteristics.
- Corporations can amplify their voice at less expense.
- Social media creates an infinite number of opportunities for corporations.
Digital, Social and Content Marketing: Risks & Opportunities